Wednesday, April 25, 2012

wholesale nail supply shops in los angeles

In a shopping center next to a Big Saver market & El Pollo Loco, cross street is Jackson St.

On a corner just before the 10 fwy

Hey everyone! So my first official post is going to be an FYI.  I live in the Los Angeles area and found  a goldmine that is not too far from me.  In the city of Rosemead  I have found 5 wholesale nail supply shops just a few minutes from each other.  I've visited all 5 and have found these 2 to be the best.  The first shop is called Tommy's Nail Supply although it says something different on the business card, it reads Tommy's Nail Supply on the storefront.  Best thing about both of these is that they are open to the public - no license necessary.  

Tommy's Nail Supply
So this shop's major brands are OPI, Essie, China Glaze & Color Club.  They also carry a TON of off brands as well as NYX makeup, nail art items & all the nail care essentials a wholesale would have.  The store is a little crowded since they are trying to fit as much as they can in a small space but it's worth a visit.

OPI - $5
Essie - $4
China Glaze - $3
Color Club - $3
Off Brands - $1-2

 I wouldn't suggest buying any nail art items - dried flowers, rhinestones, dotting tools etc. here, as you can get them significantly cheaper on e-bay or amazon.  They are open till 8-5 pm, Monday -Sunday.

Beauty Forum Inc.
This nail supply is 4-5 times larger than Tommy's Nail Supply.  Their major brands are OPI, Essie & Nubar. I didn't see any other brands aside from these three in the shop.  Good thing about these 3 brands is that they are known for NOT using "The Big Three" harmful substances most polish companies add into the formula.  The shop is spacious, open and organized.  They do not sell any makeup, however they do offer an awesome "half-off" bin.  They have discontinued, overstocked & passed collection polishes they offer from $1-3.  It's awesome!!

OPI - $6
Essie - $5.50
Nubar - $5
Sale Rack OPI - 5 FOR $20!!! and if you have a license, it's 7 FOR $20!!!!!
Sale Rack Essie & Nubar $1.50 - $3.00!!!!

These sale bins are HUGE.  I actually thought it was the normal racks. Some of the "old" collections are from the Spring 2012 collections since they are already promoting the Summer 2012 collections.  It's awesome!! Like a kid in a candy shoppe!!! They also carry matte top coats, nail foils & lots of new nail art kits that Tommy's Nail Supply doesn't carry. Another plus is the owner gives out samples.  I got an OPI Rapid Dry top coat I've been wanting to try out.

I could go on and on.  Both of these wholesale shops are great. I hope you found this helpful and if you have any information to add please add it in the comments or e-mail me and I can add it here. Thanks for visiting!!


12 comments:

  1. This is very best information for wholesale nail supply shops in los angeles. I am very happy to read out your blog.

    Keep update...... wholesale nail art designs stickers foil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I will be adding here soon. I found a couple more gems.

      Delete
  2. This is awesome info! Thanks # lovennaildesign@blogspot, stop by ans drop some pic of ur nail.art. Love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shows good fashion sense do you have more range in other collections???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. wholesale candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new GCU parent portal is intuitive, visually engaging, and fully customizable Inside the GCU Portal you can access your LoudCloud classroom

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very best information for wholesale nail supply shops in los angeles. I am very happy to read out your blog. html color codes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you...cheap stage lighting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! Buy Audio Accessories Online in Kuwait

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for ding the impressive job here, everyone will surely like your post.orthopedic surgeon education requirements

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can’t imagine focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material. This is great content. flame resistant clothing near me

    ReplyDelete