Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Loreal Spring Colors


Eiffel For You

Spice Things Up
Greycian Goddess
Safari Chic
Versailles Romance
Mauvelous
I've been seeing Loreals Spring colors in stores and finally broke down and bought a few.  The colors are really eye catching! They retail for $5.99 and if you have a coupon, you can get them even cheaper.  As of today Rite-Aid stores have a buy one, get the second half off.  If you buy two and use a coupon for both you wind up paying just $3.50 for each and these colors are very worth it.  Also at Rite-Aid since my purchase was over $20, I got $10 on the store card to use on my next purchase.  No minimum amount required to purchase.  Just $10 to spend in the store.  You really can't go wrong. I would have liked to swatch each color by itself, but my 8 month old hardly let's me use the restroom alone.  So from pinky to pointer, the colors are Greycian Goddess 560, Spice Things Up 340, Eiffel For You 320 and Safari Chic 520.

I purchased two more that I didn't swatch but added the photo here.  Versailles Romance 310 and Mauvelous 320.  They all come out a bit darker than what you see when looking at the bottle.  Also you wouldn't need more than 2 coats to get it opaque.  The only one that needed 3 coats maybe even 4 was the Versailles Romance, it was more of a sheer color.  They application is nice but the brush has much to be desired.  It's almost like you can't put much pressure on it or it will streak on your nail.  Though for $3.50 you can't go wrong.  They really are pretty colors.  Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment