Thursday, July 26, 2012

Braid Manicure

Nubar "Hieroglyphics"
NYC "Lincoln Square"
Sally Hansen "Golden"
I saw I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous' fishtail braid manicure and thought it was the CUTEST thing.  She linked the Lucy's Stash blog with a really neat tutorial.  Once I saw how easy the tutorial looked, I had to try it for myself.  I stuck with 3 colors since it was my first time.  It took a while to complete both hands & I had to use Seche Vite (which I despise) because it was pretty well layered once I finished.  But overall I was pleased with the outcome.  And please excuse my scraggly cuticles.  The summer weather is killing them and it seems like no amount of cream is helping.  As I type this, I have slathered on the lanolin to help them heal up.  Working in an office where I shuffle paper all day doesn't help either.  I'd like to ask a favor of anyone who may be reading, if you can please fill out my survey on the front page regarding the quick dry top coat that works best for you.  I want to know what people like most so when I do my giveaways, I know what people prefer.  Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments: