Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July Nails!

OPI "Swimsuit...Nailed It"
    Santee "White"   
Santee "Blood"
Sally Hansen "Golden"
Milani "Gold"
This manicure was fun but took forever.  It's so basic, no real technique besides the striping on my middle finger which is a bit smeared.  I used a different top coat this time and I think I like it.  I want to use it a couple more times before I can really say.  It's Orly's "Sec 'n' Dry" It doesn't dry as fast as Seche Vite and you can't apply it too quickly after you paint your nails as you can see above, but it doesn't shrink.  I can't take SecheVite's shrinkage anymore.  My manicures look awful after a day because the shrinking gets so bad.  Anyhow this manicure was really fun, I think my best one yet.  Anyway peek back tomorrow - I'm posting the Summer Giveaway.  Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment