Sunday, July 29, 2012

Huggies Wipes Inspiraiton

Santee "White"
Color Club "Almost Famous"
OPI "Uh Oh Roll Down the Window"
Sinful Colors "Nirvana" 
Revlon "Safari Chic"

I had been eying the pattern on my son's Huggies Wipes box for some time now and I'm glad I finally did it.  I love how it came out.  I'm trying to preserve this manicure for as long as I can.  It was so simple.  Just a small dotting tool and my polishes.  I listed only a few of the colors I used, you can really go with whatever you have that looks similar which is what I did or go with a completely different color scheme.  I might do
that next.  It's just really eye catching and cute.  Thanks for visiting!!

5 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! Really nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! Best part is it was so easy. It only took about 20 minutes too & it hasn't chipped either. My usual manicures don't last too long but since I've been using OPI base coat for thin and peeling nails, it's been really helping my manicures last longer & my nails feel much better

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable! I had to chuckle at the name, but it's amazing where you can find inspiration for nails, isn't it? Really a great job with these! :)

    ReplyDelete